Health and welfare
If you or your organisation work in health or welfare, including doctors, nurses, HAAC or social work, chances are high that you sometimes contact people who could really benefit form our services.
Maybe you’re in contact but they haven’t let you know their situation.
It could be they are stressed and in lock-down, so they won’t talk about it. Or, maybe they don’t know about us.
You can help us reach these people by:
- Mentioning us whenever you suspect business or farm financial stress.
- Offering an RFCS WA brochure or card.
- Including a mention of RFCS WA in your newsletter, website or mail-outs. Just a sentence or two will do it, or we can provide you with ready-to-use banners or ads.
- Displaying, distributing and passing on RFCS WA cards or brochures, or putting up a poster.
- Inviting an RFCS WA person to make a short presentation to your group.
- Inviting us to contribute a few minutes to any presentations you make.
- Including our material in any public displays or stalls you mount.
To discuss how we can work with you please contact us.
You can order promotional materials you can pass on to people here.