For a rural community, to lose even one business is serious, but to lose a farm, forestry or fishing enterprise can be a major blow to the local economy, that will be felt by everyone.
The fact is that many failing rural businesses can be saved by better financial management and planning. Even those that are not sustainable can be helped to a smoother transition and new, productive roles. And the whole community benefits.
Ways Local Government can help RFCS WA reach people who will benefit from their services services include:
- Displaying, distributing and passing on RFCS WA cards or brochures, or putting up a poster.
- Including a mention of RFCS WA in Council newsletters, on the website and in mail-outs. Just a sentence or two will do it, or we can provide ready-to-use banners or ads.
- Inviting an RFCS WA person to make a short presentation to Council staff.
- Inviting RFCS WA to contribute a few minutes to any presentations Council makes.
- Including RFCS WA material in any public displays Council mounts.
To discuss how we can work with you please contact us.
You can order promotional materials you can pass on to people here.