Small rural businesses
If your small business primarily services farmers (including fruit and vegetable growing and vineyards as well as crops and livestock), forestry or the fishing industry outside the greater Perth region and you’re doing it tough financially, we can help you.
If it’s a run-away disaster, we can show you how to get it back under control. Or how to make a good exit, if that’s what you want.
Contractors in shearing, fencing, irrigation and transport as well as provision of services are eligible.
- Yes we do get positive results, even for people who think their situation is hopeless. We have a track record of success over hundreds of cases.
- You will almost certainly qualify for free services, funded by the State and Federal Departments of Agriculture.
- We will come to you, wherever you are, because we want to understand your business and give you advice specific to your situation.
- We will come back and back and back for as long as it takes; we have clients we work with for years. This is not window dressing.
- We will work for you, in your best interests.
- We will negotiated with your lenders for you, if you want.
- We won’t make you better at what you do but we will show you how to better manage the business of doing it, especially the money.
- Confidential, individual, effective.
We’re good at what we do, if we’re given a fighting chance. Don’t delay until it’s all over and there’s nothing left for us to work with: call us as soon as you think you’re heading for trouble and we’ll be able to do more for you.