Sorry about that word, “Counsellor”. We don’t much like it either but the legislation we operate under compels it.
Our “Counsellors” are country people, farmers and from farming families in the main, with skills, knowledge, experience and formal qualifications in business financial management.
They aren’t going to tell you how to farm. They can give you a hand with the business and financial aspects of your enterprise.
They’re hands on, practical, just like people you know. So please excuse the formal name and instead judge us as you will find us; real people who happen to have a skill set that can complement yours.
Each Counsellor has a designated area, which the only practical way to cover a state as vast as WA, but sometime more than one Counsellor is involved in a case and Counsellors draw on each other for specialised expertise as needed.
Counsellors receive ongoing training updates and professional development that brings them all together and enables sharing of experiences and learning from each other.
To find your local RFCS WA Counsellors choose one of the areas below:
- Mid West Northern Region Michelle Pond
- Mid West Central Region Robyn Lewis
- Mid West Eastern & Northern Wheatbelt Roger Tonkin
- Central Eastern Wheatbelt Michael Harries
- Eastern Wheatbelt & Pastoral (Eastern) Dean Bavich
- Geraldton Northern Wheatbelt Greg James
- South Eastern Central Wheatbelt Donna Spurgeon
- South West & Perth Region Chris Puckridge
- South West & Pastoral (Western) Graeme Chopping
- Esperance North and East John Noonan
- Upper Great Southern, Great Southern, Lower South West Andrew Grist
- Upper Great Southern, Great Southern, South Coastal Kate Jefferies
If your area does not appear above or you are not sure who to call please contact our office on Free Call: 1800 612 004 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org