One way or another, directly or indirectly, most rural people are touched by community groups. Perhaps some of the people your group reaches would benefit from our service, but either don’t know about us or stressed and in lock-down, so they won’t ask.
You can help us reach these people by:
- Including a mention of RFCS WA in your newsletter, website or mail-outs. Just a sentence or two will do it, or we can provide you with ready-to-use banners or ads.
- Displaying, distributing and passing on RFCS WA cards or brochures, or putting up a poster.
- Inviting an RFCS WA person to make a short presentation to your group.
- Inviting us to contribute a few minutes to any presentations you make.
- Including our material in any public displays or stalls you mount.
To discuss how we can work with you please contact us.
You can order promotional materials you can pass on to people here.