Pubs and clubs
Often people experiencing farm or business financial stress shut down and won’t talk about it or seek help. But fi there’s one place they might let a hint slip though, it’s socialising with people they know.
Perhaps you will even recognise the signs without anything being said.
But you don’t want to be intrusive, or cause offence.
You could offer a card or a brochure, or just have them (or a poster) on display.
You might be able to make an indirect mention; “These RFCS people asked me to put their brochures on display: you know anything about them? They seem pretty good.”
You’ll be helping your customers and your community, if you can start just one desperate person towards a better place. Things you could do include:
- Make a mention of RFCS WA in your newsletter, website or mail-outs. Just a sentence or two will do it, or we can provide you with ready-to-use banners or ads.
- Displaying, distributing and passing on RFCS WA cards or brochures, or putting up a poster.
- Inviting an RFCS WA person to make a short presentation at your premises.
- Inviting us to contribute a few minutes to any presentations you make.
- Including our material in any public displays or stalls you mount.
To discuss how we can work with you please contact us.
You can order promotional materials you can pass on to people here.