If you’ve got a farm or other rural business loan in distress you will improve your situation significantly by persuading your borrower to work with RFCS WA.
That’s why most of our referrals come from banks and other major lenders.
Commonly when loans start to go bad the borrower is so seriously stressed by what they see as a hopeless situation that they can’t accurately evaluate their situation, recognise options or make rational decisions.
They may go into shut-down and denial.
To move the client forward from the position of a lender is very difficult.
RFCS WA is well experienced in resolving these situations, with a track record of success.
We use our own, proven model to get borrowers re-engaged and acting not just rationally but even creatively.
We’ll be working for the client, not for you (that’s part of why what we do works). Your interests however coincide in this: you want to resolve the situation and move to sustainable structure.
Ways you can refer your clients to us and help us reach people who will benefit from RFCS WA services include:
- Displaying, distributing and passing on RFCS WA cards or brochures, or putting up a poster.
- Including a mention of RFCS WA in your newsletter, website or mail-outs. Just a sentence or two will do it, or we can provide you with ready-to-use banners or ads.
- Inviting an RFCS WA person to make a short presentation to your staff.
- Inviting us to contribute a few minutes to any presentations you make.
- Including our material in any public displays or stalls you mount.
To discuss how we can work with you please contact us.
You can order promotional materials you can pass on to people here.